Dentures From Your Dentists in Brampton
When you have one or more teeth extracted, it can negatively impact your smile in many ways. Not only is your self-esteem affected, it can also make it difficult to eat and speak properly. Thankfully, dentures can provide an effective and long-lasting way to restore your smile and oral functions.
There are two types of dentures available: full dentures and partial. Full dentures are used when all the teeth in a jaw are missing, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain. Both full and partial dentures offer many benefits to patients.
Benefits of full dentures include:
- Improved appearance: Dentures can give you a natural-looking smile that you can be proud of while also supporting your facial structure, preventing a hollowed appearance.
- Improved oral function: Dentures make it possible to eat and speak properly again.
- Enhanced self-esteem: Dentures can boost your confidence and help you feel better about yourself.
Benefits of partial dentures include:
- Improved appearance: Partial dentures fill in the gaps left by missing teeth, giving you a full, natural-looking smile.
- Improved oral function: Partial dentures make it possible to eat and speak properly again.
- Enhanced self-esteem: Partial dentures can boost your speaking, smiling, and laughing confidence and help you feel better about yourself.
If you are missing one or more teeth, call us at (289) 801-8185 at our dental office about dentures in Brampton to arrange a consultation today! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if dentures are the right restorative option for you.
Call Our Team About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Provides Dentures in Brampton
- Rejuvenate your smile
- Restore chewing, speaking, & smiling function
- Prevent any remaining teeth from shifting out of place
- Support your facial muscles & avoid a hollowed appearance
- Smile with confidence!