Dental Implants From Your Dentists in Brampton
If you're missing one or more teeth, dental implants may be the perfect tooth-replacement option for you. Unlike other restorative dental devices such as dentures or bridges, dental implants are permanently anchored to your jaw bone, providing a stable foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
There are many benefits of dental implants, including:
- Improved oral health: Unlike dentures or bridges, which can trap food and lead to gum disease, dental implants do not affect the surrounding teeth, making them easier to keep clean.
- Increased biting and chewing force: Dental implants are securely anchored in your jaw bone, allowing you to bite and chew with nearly the same force as your natural teeth.
- Enhanced speech: Dental implants are not loose like dentures, so you can speak without worry that your teeth will slip.
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth, giving you the confidence to smile knowing your teeth look great.
- Durability: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
If you're considering dental implants, keep in mind that, in general, good candidates for dental implants are:
- In good overall health
- Do not have health conditions that affect bone healing
- Have enough bone density in their jaw to support an implant
- Do not have tooth decay or gum disease in the area the implant will be placed.
Wondering if an dental implant is right for you? Call us or visit our dental office in Brampton today. We’ll answer any questions you may have and arrange a consultation appointment to determine if you’re a candidate for treatment!
Contact Us About Dental Implants Today
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Prevent shifting in nearby teeth
- Maintain your jaw bone density
- Boost your smile confidence
- Prioritize your oral health!