Dentures From Your Dentists in Brampton
When you have one or more teeth extracted, it can negatively impact your smile in many ways. Not only is your self-esteem affected, it can also make it difficult to eat and speak properly. Thankfully, dentures can provide an effective and long-lasting way to restore your smile and oral functions.
There are two types of dentures available: full dentures and partial. Full dentures are used when all the teeth in a jaw are missing, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain. Both full and partial dentures offer many benefits to patients.
Benefits of full dentures include:
- Improved appearance: Dentures can give you a natural-looking smile that you can be proud of while also supporting your facial structure, preventing a hollowed appearance.
- Improved oral function: Dentures make it possible to eat and speak properly again.
- Enhanced self-esteem: Dentures can boost your confidence and help you feel better about yourself.
Benefits of partial dentures include:
- Improved appearance: Partial dentures fill in the gaps left by missing teeth, giving you a full, natural-looking smile.
- Improved oral function: Partial dentures make it possible to eat and speak properly again.
- Enhanced self-esteem: Partial dentures can boost your speaking, smiling, and laughing confidence and help you feel better about yourself.
If you are missing one or more teeth, call our office today to arrange a consultation today! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if dentures are the right restorative option for you.
Call Our Team About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Rejuvenate your smile
- Restore chewing, speaking, & smiling function
- Prevent any remaining teeth from shifting out of place
- Support your facial muscles & avoid a hollowed appearance
- Smile with confidence!