Bruxism Nightguard From Your Dentists in Brampton
If you find yourself grinding your teeth at night, you may be dealing with a condition called bruxism. A common issue for many Canadians, it can lead to a number of oral health problems if left untreated. Thankfully, wearing a bruxism nightguard can help protect your mouth from damage caused by teeth grinding, and it can also help alleviate jaw pain or discomfort you may be currently experiencing.
There are a number of benefits to wearing a custom-fitted bruxism nightguard, including:
- Protection for your teeth: When you grind your teeth at night, you can put a lot of wear and tear on them. This can lead to chips, cracks, and even tooth loss over time. Wearing a nightguard can help protect your teeth from this damage.
- Relief from pain: Teeth grinding can cause pain and discomfort, both in your teeth and jaw. Wearing a nightguard can help alleviate this pain, and help you get a good night's sleep.
- Prevention of TMJ: Teeth grinding can also lead to Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ). This can cause significant pain and discomfort in your jaw, and can even make it difficult to chew or speak. Wearing a nightguard can help prevent TMJ from developing.
If you think you may be dealing with bruxism, call us today. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the condition and schedule a consultation appointment right away!
Contact Us About Nightguards Today
- Enjoy a nightguard that’s customized and comfortable
- Protect your teeth and gums from damage caused by night grinding
- Avoid tooth cracks, chips, and more
- Reduce your chances of waking up with a sore jaw, headaches, and more
- Prioritize your oral health!